As sole Australian distributor of Apogee Electronics, Amber Technology is pleased to announce a Symphony MKI to MKII chassis trade-in program.
This offer allows owners* of a Symphony MKI chassis to trade the old model to receive a $1,000 discount on a Symphony MKII Chassis, available only from April 1st until May 31st 2019. This offer reduces the price to just $1,899.
Benefits of the Symphony I/O Mk II Chassis:
- Front panel touch screen display
- Two Thunderbolt ports in the chassis (Thunderbolt model only)
- Option card slot for Pro Tools HD, Dante and SoundGrid compatibility
- Better cooling performance
- Compatible with all-new Symphony Control Software
- Compatible with Apogee Control hardware remote (Thunderbolt model only)
- Compatible with original Symphony I/O modules (with the exception of AI16 and AO16)
*Offer available to Australian customers only.