Introducing BirdDog Flex Family
The smallest NDI on the planet
BirdDog today has announced the launch of BirdDog Flex, the smallest NDI encoders and decoders on the planet.
This exciting new addition to the BirdDog range has a footprint only slightly larger than a credit card, creating the world’s smallest 4K NDI Encoders and Decoders. With three products available Flex is perfect for all workflow needs, and includes Tally, Audio, Video, PTZ control, Audio Intercom and Power along a single Ethernet cable.
The Flex range consists of the 4K NDI Encoder, 4K NDI Decoder and 4K Backpack, with key features including:
- Cool touch thermals for operation in the hottest environments
- Halo Tally is built into the Flex family, with zero configuration required with any NDI enabled software-based production system
- Adaptive bit rate
- Full PTZ camera control via optional control cable for non-native NDI cameras
- Dante input and output supported
- RESTful API for third party control and automation
- Camera Mounts are available as an optional extra
- Central Lite NDI routing software
- Comms Lite audio intercom software
The Flex 4K BACKPACK is the ultimate upgrade for a camera top monitor recorder. Featuring an NP style battery connection, and 15w power output, it allows the user to encode NDI, power a monitor, and record all at the same time.
For BirdDog product enquiries, please email our Media Systems team or contact 1800 251 367.