In response to popular demand, we are delighted to let you know about two new Door Entry Loop Systems, available now in our portfolio.
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) self adjusts to accommodate variations in input level
- Constant-current loop drive
- Ohmically isolated audio line input
- LED status indication – internal indicators display drive and loop fault conditions
- Frequency response compliant with IEC 60118-4 (in correct installations)
- Low power consumption
- IP55 (Ingress Protection Rating) in correct installations
These door entry loop systems have been developed in two designs, either flush mount or surface mount. The product itself is designed for connection to intercom/door entry audio systems, using an audio and power feed from the door entry system itself. There is also a possibility to connect a separate power supply if needed.
Our driver and multi-loop antenna are built-into the sign. This provides great flexibility of installation and excellent loop signal coverage.
These products can be installed in homes, office buildings, public buildings, and many other commercial or private projects.
Click here to view product sheet for Door Entry System
Click here to view product sheet for Flush Mount Door Entry System
To locate a Contacta dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Contacta team, click here.