For almost two decades, US-based premium speaker manufacturer Leon Speakers have been crafting luxury sound systems for their global customer base. They’ve perfected the art of mixing art the vision to reshape the way the world hears reproduced sound. One such technology the speaker manufacturer has been mastering is the Tonecase FIT mount; the mounting system that works with and conceals the Sonos Playbar, leaving your room looking clean and uncluttered.
Leon Speakers Tonecase FIT Mounting system is mounted directly to the TV or the wall and is supplied with a grille built to match the exact width of the display. The Tonecase FIT for Sonos playbar is considered the most versatile solution for integrating Sonos Playbar in the home. It conceals the soundbar, mounting it directly to the TV with a custom grille. This results in a very clean and discreet finish in the space.
- TcFIT available in two sizes to accommodate displays of up to 90”
- Solid Powder-coated steel frame construction with walnut end-caps
- Custom Grille to match current display
- Unrivalled level of customisation.
Sonos Playbar is commonly used as a wireless Soundbar solution, however, the aesthetics of the Playbar may not match all your client's living areas. Leon’s TcFIT offers a solution to ensure the Sonos Playbar is integrated into a room with a look and feel that both complements and hides the Playbar.
Leon’s Tonecase Mounting System fixes the Playbar directly to the TV with multiple points of articulation, allowing the sound to move in sequence with the display. Each system is then equipped with a customised grille that is designed to match the exact width of any TV. This approach visually integrates the Playbar with the display, delivering on Leon’s promise of Picture-Perfect Sound.
- Mounts the Sonos PLAYBAR directly to the TV or wall
- Available in 2 sizes to accommodate displays up to 90” diagonal
- Includes a custom grille built to match the exact width of any TV
- Includes accommodations for logos, IR sensors, etc.
- Walnut end-caps open for easy access to controls
- Features multiple points of articulation for a perfectly flush install
- Handcrafted in the US