Remote Monitoring Module is handy for controlling your Contacta HLD7 and HLD9 hearing loop drivers from a distance and issuing fault alerts. This nifty piece of kit saves on time and the expense of travelling and can change the way you set up and monitor Contacta drivers.
- Fault alerts are sent straight to your inbox.
- Contacta hosts emails on their cloud server, making the all-in-one solution remotely accessible.
- Registering for an account is easy. All you need is your email address.
- Gives you the peace of mind knowing your loop drivers are up-to-date and in working order.
HLD7 and HLD9 Compatible
The Remote Monitoring Module accessorises our HLD7 and HLD9 large area hearing loop drivers and gives a remote visual indicator and control of two HLD7s or HLD9s in standalone configuration, or a pair of HLD7s or HLD9s in phased array configurations.
You can change both drive levels and loop output level through Contacta’s internal web service. This can be done through either a desktop and on mobile devices, without having to return the driver(s) and incurring further costs in installation.
The module has the added benefit of such features as self-monitoring and alert signalling if a fault occurs. The system keeps track of certain functions that trigger an automatic alarm, including:
- Loop aerial disconnect
- Power failure
- Communication failure
- General output stage failure
To locate a Contacta dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Contacta team, click here.