Apogee have announced today at Winter NAMM 2020 the launch of Symphony Desktop 10×14 Audio Interface.
The all-new Symphony Desktop blends the professional-grade performance of Symphony I/O Mk II with the simplicity and portability of the iconic Apogee Duet to deliver the ultimate desktop audio interface. Featuring flagship AD/DA conversion and mic preamps, a dynamic touch-screen interface with single knob control and hardware DSP with Apogee FX plugins and mic pre modelling.
Symphony Desktop is ideal for the discerning professional artist, producer and engineer looking to give their studio the Apogee advantage.
- Flagship Symphony Sound Quality
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
- A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24bit/192kHz
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps, up to 75dB of gain, variable impedance
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation (Analog processing + DSP modelling)
- Built-in hardware DSP processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
- Includes British Solid State mic preamp emulation
- Includes 50s American Tube mic preamp emulation
- Includes Symphony ECS Channel Strip – Native and hardware DSP versions with EQ, Compression and Saturation
- Includes Symphony Reverb – Native version
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link
- 1 Instrument input with variable impedance and coloured FET input stage for electric guitar
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combi (mic/line), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (monitor)
- 2 assignable headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8”
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Computer Connectivity: USB over type C Connector
- Dynamic touch screen display for comprehensive hardware control
- Software control: Symphony Desktop Control application
- MIDI over USB
- Compatible with iPad Pro, iOS 13
- macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
To locate an Apogee dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Apogee team, click here.