AudioQuest NightHawk Headphones now available in Australia
Audio and design enthusiasts have eagerly welcomed the release of state-of-the-art NightHawk around-the-ear semi-open headphones from audio pioneer, AudioQuest.
AudioQuest was founded in 1980 by William.E.Low, and the company is renowned for their high quality cable and accessory products, and their goal of always remaining true to the original signal.
NightHawk has been created in collaboration with designer and engineer Skylar Gray, combining advanced audio and manufacturing technologies with environmentally sustainable materials, to create a sophisticated and ergonomic listening experience.
Here's 5 reasons why NightHawk delivers a superior listening experience:
1. Liquid wood - Unlike plastic, liquid wood delivers outstanding acoustic properties. The NightHawk ear cups are crafted during a state-of-the-art manufacturing process that combines wood with reclaimed plant fibres, that is then heated, liquefied and processed so that it can be injection moulded. During this process there is a reduced impact on the environment.
2. Butterfly wings built with 3D technology - The biomimetic grille is inspired by the structure of butterfly wings to create a complex diamond-cubic latticework built using 3D printing technology. This unique feature is designed to eliminate unwanted sound distortions and echoes for a smoother audio playback.
3. High performance cables - AudioQuest has a heritage in high-performance cables, their repertoire includes a headphone cable purposefully designed to minimise distortion, enhance user satisfaction and provide a deep emotional connection to the music.
4. Suspension system - Enables ear cups to move freely for a more comfortable fit allowing for extended listening pleasure (patent-pending).
5. Flexible headband - Distributes the weight of the headphones evenly and reduces the clamping force to offer a long and comfortable listening session for any user.
NightHawk was also recognised at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas as:
- A Best of Innovation Winner (eco-design and sustainable technology)
- Innovation Awards Honoree (headphones) recipient
The AudioQuest NightHawk around-the-ear semi-open headphones are now available from specialist audio retailers in Australia. For stockist enquiries visit our website www.ambertech.com.au