The new Integra ‘Dot 2’ 9.2 channel network AV receiver series has upgraded from 7.2 to 9.2 channels and features the ‘Works with SONOS®’ certification.
Designed for the custom installer, the reference-grade Dot 2 AV receiver is constructed with Integra’s renowned quality components providing home theatre set-ups with superior audio and video entertainment.
Featuring the latest technology, users can benefit from wireless multi-room audio playback via Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi and FlareConnect, integration with existing SONOS Home Sound Systems and streaming on-demand music services such as Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL and Tune.
Users with new or existing SONOS Home Sound Systems with SONOS Connect can enjoy full integration using the Integra Dot 2 series. Once the receiver is connected to SONOS Connect, users can send audio via the SONOS app directly to the receiver. The receiver will wake-up and change inputs automatically and can be used as part of a group with other connected SONOS devices or independently.
The DRX 3.2 upgrades include Zone 2 HDMI with matrix switching and Zone 2 OSD, allowing video transmission to multiple TVs around the home. Powered Zone 3 capabilities allow powered audio to be distributed simultaneously to Zone 2 and Zone 3 while still retaining a five-channel home theatre set-up in the main zone.
Both the DRX 4.2 and 5.2 receiver can be connected easily to the most up-to-date Ultra4K TV with HDCP 2.2 compliant 4k/60Hz video transmission and enhanced HDBaseT LAN connection support. Both receivers are THX Certified Select™ providing theatre quality audio.
All three units include Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X formats up to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 channels, with both the DRX 4.2 and DRX 5.2 supporting a 7.2.4 channel configuration with an external amp.
The new Integra 9.2 channel AV receiver series allows integrators to seamlessly install home theatre systems with additional zone requirements.
- DRX-5.2 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (RRP $2,995)
- DRX-4.2 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (RRP $2,095)
- DRX-3.2 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (RRP $1,795)
Integra DRX dot 2 series key features:
- THX® Certified Select™ for Theatre Reference Sound (DRX 5.2 and DRX 4.2 receivers)
- Enhanced HDBaseT™ LAN Connection Supporting HDCP 2.2-compliant 4 K / 60 Hz Video Transmission and POC (Power Over Cable) in Combination with Optional HDB-RX1 HDBaseT Receiver, IR and RS-232C Control (DRX 5.2 and DRX 4.2 receivers)
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Formats Up to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 Channels
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front*1) / Main Out, and Zone2 Out*2 Supporting 4K / 60 Hz, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and BT.2020 Pass-through with HDCP 2.2
- AccuEQ Advance Room-Acoustic Calibration with Standing Wave Correction
- · AccuReflex™ Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- · Dual-band 5.6 GHz / 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN (DRX 3.2 only)
- · Works with Sonos enabling integration into the Sonos Home Sound System via the Sonos app (requires a free firmware update and Sonos Connect)
- · Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Platform that Works with the Google Assistant
- · Supports Music Streaming from DTS Play-Fi®-enabled Applications
- · AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- · Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL, TuneIn, and Deezer On-demand Services*3
- · FlareConnect™ Multi-room Network and Analogue*4 Wireless Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- · Integra Control Pro App for iOS and Android™ Devices*5 Enables Easy Initial Setup, Multi-room Management, and System Control
- · • Hi-Res Audio Playback Including DSD 5.6 MHz / 2.8 MHz*6, 192 kHz / 24-bit FLAC*7, WAV (RIFF)*7, AIFF, ALAC*7, and Dolby TrueHD*8 via Network and USB Input
To locate an Integra dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Integra team, click here.