Always on the forefront of technology, Integra continues this tradition with the release of the latest multi-channel A/V receivers and controllers from the Dot 1 series.
The Integra 9.2 channel THX network AV receiver (DRX7.1), 11.2 channel THX network AV receiver (DRX-R1.1) and 11.2 channel THX network AV processor/pre-amplifier (DRC-R1.1) are the first products in their respective categories to incorporate 4K HDBaseT™ circuitry, allowing transmission of 4K/60fps/ 4:4:4/UHD/HDR-10/Dolby Vision™ content, up to 100 meters away over cat 5/6/7 wiring.
Now, components of Integra can integrate flawlessly into any current Sonos sound system setup or can act as the bedrock for a new system with the integration of Sonos Connect. Installation is quick and easy and will tie in with Sonos, waking, changing outputs and playing at the volume input through the well-known Sonos app or control system. Just look for the "Works with Sonos" badge when choosing your next Integra product.
Packed with the latest technology the DRX7.1, DRX-R1.1 and DRC-R1.1 features FlareConnect™, the latest Integra multi-room network and analogue wireless audio distribution to compatible products, allowing users to enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, on-demand network music services and many more music sources, from anywhere in the home.
Users can control multi-room audio, manage playback across the home and cast music to individual or grouped FlareConnect™ equipped speakers via the free-to-download Integra Control Pro app.
Remote play zone function enables zone selection for audio playback via Chromecast built-in, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and DMR (Digital Media Render) smartphone.
Designed and engineered for custom audio/visual system installers, the Dot 1 series allows for seamless AV integration around the home.
- Enhanced HDBaseT™ LAN connection supporting HDCP 2.2-compliant 4 K / 60 Hz / 4:4:4 video transmission and POC (Power Over Cable) in combination with optional HDB-RX1 HDBaseT receiver, IR and RS-232C control
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front*2), main out, and sub / zone 2 out with HDCP 2.2, 4 K / 60 Hz, Dolby Vision™, HDR 10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Colour Gamut), extended colourimetry (sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YYC601), and BT.2020 video pass-through
- Class-leading processing featuring 32-bit SHARC DSPs (x3), independent differential audio DACs for stereo front L / R (384 kHz / 32-bit AK4490), surround (768 kHz / 32-bit AK4458), and separate DACs for zone 2 / zone 3 (192 kHz / 24-bit AK4388)
- Zone 2 HDMI output for HDMI inputs 1–5 with matrix switching, zone 2 OSD including volume bar overlay, network service selection
- FlareConnect™*4 multi-room network and analogue wireless audio distribution to compatible components and speakers
- Integra Control Pro app for iOS and Android™ devices*5 enables easy initial setup, multi-room management, and system control
- Remote play zone function enables zone selection for audio playback via Chromecast built-in, AirPlay, Spotify Connect, and DMR (Digital Media Render) smartphone
*2 Front HDMI Input does not support 4K/60p, Dolby Vision, HDR10, BT.2020, or HDCP 2.2. *3 Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm before purchase. Subscription may also be required. *4 Requires firmware update. *5 For iOS and Android devices. Please check App Store or Google Play for device and OS requirements. *6 Dolby TrueHD playback via USB input only
Integra DRX-7.1 - 9.2 Channel THX Network A/V Receiver RRP $4,695
Integra DRX-R1.1 - 11.2 Channel THX Network A/V Receiver RRP $5,295
Integra DRC-R1.1 – 11.2 Channel THX Network A/V Processor/Pre-amplifier RRP $4,895
Available from 1st April 2018.
Find your nearest Integra dealer here.
To contact a member from our friendly Integra team, click here.