Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your computer or iOS device using Apogee Jam+, this incredibly versatile, dynamic and professional USB instrument input and stereo output was engineered to provide high-quality sound for music instruments on the go.
With an uncomplicated set up process you can start recording in minutes. JAM+ works with Core Audio compatible OS X an iOS application.
Apogee Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, acoustic instrument with pickup, dynamic mic or keyboard to your iOS device or computer. The simplicity and portability of Jam+ make it ideal for capturing your best take anywhere you go. And, the ease of use and sound quality make Jam+ a must-have for beginners and pros.
Jam was introduced in Apple stores worldwide in 2010 as the first high quality digital interface to connect guitars and instruments with Mac and IOS devices.
Jam set a new standard in mobile recording by combining Apogee’s renowned conversion specs and components into a simple and portable design, it continues the evolution in the series bringing the best advances in Apogee’s design and engineering into an all new metal chassis with enhanced PureDIGITAL circuitry for the greatest ‘true tone’ audio resolution. Jam+ now includes a powerful headphone output with zero latency monitoring and overdrive mode to make practise and recording sessions better than ever.
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths or any acoustic instrument with pick-up
- OverDrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Stereo output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimises delay in headphones while recording
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft-touch base
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
- Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
To speak to someone from our friendly Apogee team, click here.