HDAnywhere has announced the release of a new MHUB411U (MHUB Mini) matrix to suit smaller applications in in the third quarter of this year.
This powerful and compact unit will offer:
- 4 x HDMI inputs capable of 18GB
- 2 x Outputs at 18GB (one output at 18GB HDMI and the second output either 18GB HDMI or 18GB HDBaseT using HDA’s TCTP compression method.
- Supports source content up to and including ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats including Dolby Vision UHD 4K to 40 metres or 1080p to 70 metres.
- Supports all current audio formats up to and including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- HDMI 2.0/HDCP2.2
- 4K>1080p down/up-scaling receiver option available
- Integrated IP to IR control processor enables property-wide control of all connected sources and displays via the free uControl universal remote control.
- Multi-channel audio or stereo extraction via digital-coax or 3.5mm stereo jack can be selected to match any of the display zone outputs A or B.
- WiFi enabled, allowing control via uControl, WiFi or wired connection.
- Third Party control available through IP or RS232. Advanced I/O drivers also supported for major control system.
- One IR remote controller for Hub and zone control inside package
- Display receiver powered via PoH
- IR over HDMI injector dongle included
- Web GUI for easy configuration and setup (MHUB-OS)
- Remote system monitoring (HDA Cloud)
- Advanced EDID management
- Sold as a complete install package, with receiver and IR cables included
- A compact unit that's mountable with optional mounting wings
More information will be available closer to the release date.
To locate an HDAnywhere dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly HDAnywhere team, click here.