Sonance have catered for every need by adding three new speakers to their residential offering, continuing to set the benchmark in premium quality and aesthetic sophistication.
Extreme Visual Performance
The Sonance Extreme Visual Performance range was developed for harsh climates, while still maintaining the highest of sound quality.
It’s great for humid or wet areas such as bathrooms, coastal areas, patios and steam rooms as the speaker grille has been powder-coated in marine-grade stainless steel to prevent corrosion. This range was designed to handle extreme temperature and humidity while upholding its superior sound quality.
- Engineered to handle temperature extremes and humidity while maintaining superior Sonance sound quality.
- Constructed from shock resistant materials.
- Perfect for bathrooms, showers, patios, saunas and steam rooms.
- Designed to withstand the pelting of the high seas and salty air in marine applications.
- Powder-coated marine-grade stainless steel grille to prevent corrosion.
See Extreme Visual Performance products below:
VPXT8R 8" Round VP Extreme Outdoor Speaker
VPXT6R 6" Round VP Extreme Outdoor Speaker
VPXT6R SST 6" Round SST VP Extreme Outdoor Speaker
VPXT6 Rectangular VP Extreme Outdoor Speaker
VPXT8SQ 8" Square Adaptor Extreme with Grille for VPXT8
VPXT6SQ 6" Square Adaptor Extreme with Grille for VPXT6
Designed using Sonance Klippel II Technology, the Reference Series boasts all new driver technology and consistent tonal matching, allowing you to arrange configuration however you please. In keeping with Sonance’s standards in audio performance, you can enjoy the real cinema experience in any room of the house.
As part of the Visual Performance range, The Reference Series stays true to the low-profile grille design customers have come to know and love. Speakers blend into any environment with ease and simplicity, allowing you to appreciate high quality audio without the imposition of bulky hardware.
For existing owners of the Sonance Visual Performance Cinema Speakers, upgrading is simple as both solutions share the same footprint, allowing for no additional construction on installation.
- Mix and match speaker and subwoofer models
- Designed using Sonance Kippel II technology
- Low-profile paintable design
- One-piece paintable grille allowing one-step painting process
- Matching footprint to Sonance Visual Performance Cinema
BPS6 thin-line Subwoofer
If you don’t have the space the spare, Sonance have the answer. They’ve released a thin-line, in-wall or in-ceiling subwoofer that sits flush to any small space without compromising on quality of sound.
- 13” (330mm) x 3” (76mm) woofer
- Laminated carbon fibre cone with rubber surround
- Dual voice coil
- 38Hz – 125Hx 3db frequency response
- 6 Ohms impedance
- 50 – 150 Watts power handling
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 39 3/8” x 11” x 3 3/8”
To locate a dealer click here.