The new PS-S210SUBT utilizes all-new 2 x 10” (254mm) low profile, high excursion drivers, that were specifically engineered in-house by Sonance for this product.The polyurethane-coated, laminated-plywood enclosure features an extremely shallow design which allows it to be used in a wide range of specialty applications such as under restaurant booths or banquets (using the included feet), or mounted onto the side of rafters, on walls or under ceilings (with the optional C-bracket).
One of the most unique and versatile features of the PS-S210SUBT is the ability to port either from the front or the side of the enclosure. The installer simply unscrews the port assembly from the front of the cabinet, and then unscrews a blanking plate from the side, and swaps them. This will allow the product to be used in a variety of installation locations, while always ensuring the optimum sonic performance is achieved.
The PS-S210SUBT features Sonance’s Laminated Core Technology transformer (SLCT), delivering full-fidelity performance in either 70V or 100V mode. This, combined with the built-in low pass filter, allows the subwoofer to be driven on the same feed as the other full-range loudspeakers in a system, negating the need for additional amplifier channels and DSP.
• Woofer: Dual 10" (254mm) woven glass fiber cones with Butyl rubber surrounds
• Frequency Range - 3dB: 44Hz - 132 Hz
• Nominal Coverage : 180 degrees conical coverage
• Power Handling RMS: 500 Watts Continuous Program Power | 300 Watts Pink Noise
• Sensitivity: 94dB
• Taps: 300W, 150W, (75W 70V), 4 Ohms nominal, 3.7 Ohms minimum
• Termination: Four pin, Euroblock with loop output connections
• Rated Maximum SPL: 121dB @ 1 meter (3.3 feet), 127dB peak
• Suspension Points : 4 x M10 on two sides
• Overall Dimensions Subwoofer (H x W x D): 228mmx 838mm x 350mm
• Overall Dimensions with optional bracket attached - Position 1 : 228mm x 860mm x 373mm
• Overall Dimensions with optional bracket attached - Position 2 : 251mm x 860mm x 350mm
• Net Weight: 27.7 kgs
• Cabinet : Laminated plywood
The built-in low pass filter, allows the subwoofer to be driven on the same feed as the other full-range loudspeakers in a system, negating the need for additional amplifier channels and DSP.
To locate a Sonance dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Sonance team, click here.