During September and October 2018, the Amber Technology Integrated Solutions team travelled the length and breadth of the Australian mainland to give AV contractors and installers the opportunity to inspect and learn about the latest new products from Amber’s portfolio of leading brands.
Visiting Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, the New Products Showcase featured products that debuted at Integrate 2018, as well as a few surprises that arrived after the trade show.
Over 150 dealers visited the Showcase as it toured the country – and many favourable comments pointed to the usefulness of this low-pressure, no-crowds approach to displaying products.
Highlights at the Showcases included:
For Residential installers:
- NEW BRAND: HDANYWHERE – 4K UHD switching and distribution for the whole home, with amazing built-in control system (uControl)
- NEW from SONANCE: thin-line ceiling speakers, subwoofers, Landscape Series and more
- NEW PRODUCTS: One For All TV mounts – impressive quality at unexpectedly low prices
- NEW from Integra: ‘Dot 2’ AV Receivers and ‘Works with Sonos’ capability
- UPDATE from Leon: custom-built architectural solutions
- NEW from Optoma: the latest 4K-UHD projectors (lamp and laser illumination)
- NEW from AudioQuest: installation speaker cables and Cherry Cola optical-fibre-based long-distance HDMI cables
For Commercial installers:
- NEW BRAND: Newline Interactive – touchscreens and unified communications/collaboration devices
- NEW from Apart Audio: KUBO speakers and back can speakers
- NEW from iPort: LuxePort, the ultimate in iPort docking stations
- NEW and COMING SOON: innovative projectors from Digital Projection
- NEW from Contacta: perimeter loop amps, phased array loop amps, web design tools and metal loss measurement system
- UPDATE from Gefen: 4K AV-over-IP platform, featuring any-to-any virtual matrix capability
- NEW from Sonance Professional: low profile ceiling speakers, updated Landscape Series
- INFORMATION from Niveo Professional: a viable (profitable) alternative to the usual IP/Ethernet/WiFi hardware providers
- NEW from Optoma: a growing range of laser projectors for installations
The Amber team has already begun preparing for the 2019 Showcase. In 2019, Amber does not plan to participate in the Integrate trade show, so the Showcase will be bigger, bolder and better than ever before! Watch for dates and invitations towards the middle of 2019.
To locate a dealer click here.
To speak to someone from our friendly Integrated Solutions team, click here.