Dynaudio introduces Core 47 - a compact 3-way monitor with a 7" woofer, a 4" mid-driver and the same Esotar 1" tweeter from Core 7 and Core 59.
Also released to serve the really low end is the Core Sub - a subwoofer with 1000W of power and four 9" woofers that digs all the way down to 13.5 Hz at -6 dB.
Apart from making the Core family a full range of speakers, Core 47 and Core Sub are also a perfect match for each other. In fact, they have the exact same width (with Core 47 placed horizontally), which means that a pair of Core 47 and two or four Core Subs will make up a terrific master stack.
For a pair of pristine 3-way monitors for mid or nearfield listening, in a room that would not use the full potential of Core 59, Core 47 or a pair of Core 7 coupled with a Core Sub would be perfect solution.
Offering three ways to make one perfect sound, Core 47 is compact but powerful, and it offers a punch, as well as detail and clarity, that is simply unmatched in its class.
• Handcrafted – Professional reference monitors.
• Advanced DSP – Powerful DSP made easy to use for positioning, sound balance and bass extension.
• Power to spare – 1150 W for massive headroom.
• Digital in – Keep it digital to the very end.
• Esotar Pro tweeter – The already-legendary Dynaudio HF reincarnated.
• Mounting option – Easy to mount for any situation.
• Soffit mounting – Dedicated mode for soffit mounting to control enhanced lows.
• High-resolution – 24-bit / 192 kHz signal path.
• Flexible design – Vertical or horizontal with tweeters on the outside or inside.
• Made in Denmark – Designed, developed, tested and manufactured in Denmark.
4 x 9 = 1 mean low end, extremely precise that will do a perfect job in both mixing and mastering rooms.
- Handcrafted – Professional subwoofer.
- Superior low-end – 13.5 Hz - 200Hz
- Power to punch – 120 dB (half space)
- Power to spare – 1000 W for massive headroom
- Digital in – Keep it digital to the very end
- Stackable – Up to 4 per channel with dB attenuation
- Mounting option – Prepared for soffit mount
- High-resolution – 24-bit / 192 kHz signal path.
- Hybdrid drivers – MSP+ drivers designed for subs
- Made in Denmark – Designed, developed, tested and manufactured in Denmark.
To speak to someone from our friendly team, click here.